Cider Vinegar Recipe
Choose your recipe size
|Clean fresh water||4.0||8.0||10.0||14.0||20||Litres|
|Finely chopped apples||1.0||2.0||2.5||3.5||5.0||Kilograms|
- Place in a suitable brewing container (not aluminium) and pour over cold fresh clean water.
- Stand 8-10 days stirring daily, covered to keep out flies and moths.
- Strain and add sugar.
- Stir well and leave for 8-10 months.
- Don't seal the vinegar because you need the vinegar fly in or if you have some old mother you can add that after you have added the sugar and it has fermented awhile.
- It needs to be warm so it can ferment. Too cold and it won't work properly.