5 pictures - click to enlarge
2 nights in the tiny house accommodation
A rustic little getaway surrounded by nature. Relax in the hammocks on sunny days or soak in the fire-bath under the night sky to complete your immersive weekend experience.
Sit on the private deck overlooking native bush and hilly farmland. Enjoy birdsong and insects humming during the day, and in the evening get ready for the snuffling of hedgehogs and the possibility of possums on the roof.
- A cosy and private cabin with queen sized mezzanine loft bed and additional fold-out futon downstairs
- Easy access to outdoor composting toilet and fire/solar heated shower and outdoor bath
- Cooking with wood fire or use the electric toaster, hotplates and oven for convenience
- The cabin has running water and mini fridge
- Suitable for up to 2 guests
- Unsuitable for young children
- No wifi (minimal cellphone and data coverage)
- No smoking anywhere on the premises
- Provide your own food, prepare your own meals
- Make use of Cheviot's local supermarket options Cheviot 4 Square and Harris Meats (25 minute drive)
- Enjoy supplementary fresh fruit and seasonal herbs and vegetables from the forest garden